Wednesday, July 28, 2010

27 July 2010 (Tues) - JOB INTERVIEW

Gotten a job at Kallang Way

It was hard to get there cause i need to take bus no. 858 and 966, i noder to get to my destination. and it's not easy to get there. Then will need to walk another 10 mins to the place MC.

Reached my destination at around 9.40am. I was early so i went to guardhouse to exchanged for a pass to get into the building. The moment i got in i was given a interview form to fill up my particulars. They have a part where people need to circle which best describe them, most appealing to you.
1.Describe yourself
2.Weakness
3.Strength
There were total of 5 questions i can't remember the rest just after 1 day!!! getting old already!

The interview started with quest like describe yourself first. Interviewer is a guy an a lady.The Guy was friendly, lady on the other hand looks stern.

I ask for certain amount but they purposely lower my pay $200 ('0') Lesser. Sad to say, my expected salary was already lowered, i still had to agree to the terms and conditions no matter what. Because my hindrance of physical impairment (speaking difficulties), might be hard for me to get a good pay job. Reluctantly, i accepted their offer at $200 lesser.
I came to ponder, probably they need manpower urgently.So they rushing to get me to sign the appointment letter on the spot and on the very day.

While they were preparing the offer letter.The guy boss, told me my immediate superior is a lady, she will be Cynthia, she was also in the interview session.

I count myself lucky, cos i only brought a light-hearten spirit for the interview. Never will i expect getting this job so successfully. I do hope it will be a good job and environment.

Wish me good luck!!


good luck!
good luck!
good luck!
good luck!
good luck!
good luck!
good luck!
good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment