Monday, November 15, 2010

15 November 2010 Niks maple clinic products

Niks maple Clinic
Just wanna share my current as at 15.11.2010 skincare products, i went to see a dermatology coz my skin is really badly breaking out, maybe stress or hormonal disorder.
alot of painful nodules acnes = cannot come to head, bumpy when feel (mosquito bites alike), invading around my jawlines , Cystic head = can burst when ripens and are bumpy too.

I was given all these 7 products as shown(my skin is oily type):
1) Ultrafine soothing cleansng lotion - feels like not cleaned thoroughly, oily feeling.
2) Golden lipid drop - Enrich with Vitamin A,K,D. (around eye areas)
3) Aroma Acne clear gel - prevent breakouts
4) Clindgel - antibiotic gel
5) Skin repair - repair damage and red skin.
6) Stieva-A 0.01% - reduce pimple swell , but reddens the pimple after 4-5 applications.
7) Sunscreen - avoid pigmentaion when age comes and UtlraViolet Ray.

Total damage = SGD$158.00.

Although all were in trial sizes, charges at that rate is considered HIGH! And if i were suitable for these products, i couldn't imagine the cost of actual size of each bottle of skin product. Oh My Gosh!!!








2 comments:

  1. trying this product for the seek of getting rid of all pimples on my face....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, may I know if the Stieva-A 0.01% eventually helped to rid your acne?

    ReplyDelete